Uncontested Divorce

Q:   Do you offer payment plans?
        A:     Yes, you can start your divorce for a little as $400. Call me for details.

Kenneth "Tray" Gober, III

Attorney at Law
11940 Jollyville Road , Suite 220 S
Austin, Texas 78759
Office: (512) 478-8080
Fax: (512) 478-8081
Cell: (214) 356-3615 
Call me anytime-day or night
for a free consultation!


For multiple items, select one then click "Continue Shopping"

FAQ - Information and Questions to Ask

Payment can be made by clicking here:

Frequently Asked Questions: 
Q:    What is an Uncontested Divorce?
        A:     An uncontested divorce in Texas (also called an: agreed divorce) is a divorce in Texas when both spouses agree to the terms of                   the divorce, including: Separation of Property (assets and debts), Standard Child Custody, and the spouse who is not filing the                       divorce petition waives service of citation.

Q:    Can I just get some forms online and do a "do it yourself divorce" or an "online divorce" by myself?
        A:    Yes, you have the right to represent yourself pro se in any matter; however, be cautious as there may be areas of the law that you                may not understand.  My uncontested divorce representation includes having a licensed attorney work on your case every step of                the way.   

NOTE: Companies that offer divorce forms often do not include filing fees or representation by an attorney.  And some divorce firms offer low prices for a "pro   se" divorce but will not go to court with you or file the pleadings with an attorney's signature.

Q:    I want a quick divorce, how fast can I get an uncontested divorce in Texas?
        A:    Generally, the fastest you can get a divorce in Texas is 61 days.

Q:    Do you accept checks or credit cards?
        A:     Yes. You can pay online via PayPal, by phone, or in person at our office.

Q:    At what point do you become my divorce lawyer?
        A:     The attorney-client relationship is not created until you have signed a letter agreement with our law firm and made payment.

Q:    I don't know where my spouse is, will that be a problem?
        A:     You will need to find your spouse in order to have an uncontested divorce in Texas.  If you cannot find your spouse, but believe                     that your spouse will agree to an uncontested divorce, our law firm may be able to help you locate your spouse using public                           information (note that this service may be subject to additional costs).

Q:    I'm not sure if my spouse will agree to an uncontested divorce, what should I do?
        A:    Often when a spouse who is opposing the divorce learns that you are serious about the divorce and that agreeing to the divorce                  will be much cheaper than contesting the divorce; that spouse will agree to the divorce.  One tactic is to hire our firm for the agreed                divorce service, we will prepare all of the needed divorce forms and divorce petition, and mail all of the needed documents to your                spouse.  At that point your spouse can sign the documents and mail them back to our office.

Q:    I'm not sure if my divorce is an "uncontested divorce" what should I do?
        A:    Call our office, or fill-out the contact form and type in your question(s).  We are happy to take the time to discuss your case in                        order to determine if  our services are right for your divorce.